Thursday, October 9, 2008

The American Pottery Festival - At Long Last

Welcome to The Northern Clay Center, Minneapolis MN.I was invited this year to a gallery pottery sale called The American Pottery Festival. It featured some of the countries best potters/dish makers. I was honored to be included and still not entirely sure I was ready to be there. I flew to Minnesota on the heals of the RNC. The airport was loaded with police officers and their dogs.

This is Sunday Morning at least an hour before the center was open. People are lining up to get in on the raffle for Warren Mackenzie pots. They are some die hard fans.



Here is my work all set up. Stay tuned for images of every participants work, some pictures of the amazing people I met and a private tour of Maren Kloppmanns studio, It is an amazing space.

No comments: