Monday, December 28, 2009

Handmade Breakfast with the Family.

For Christmas I got  my family a new Cuisinart coffee maker that grinds the beans and all that jazz. They had an awful one that burned the coffee every time. I also thought they needed some dishes not made by Ikea or me. Mom got the Jen Allen mug, Jake got the Charlie Teft Rabbit, Dad got the woodsy Matt Hylek  I drank from the Maria Dondero that I bought during her TCS show a few months back. My family is really good at breaking dishes. I am hoping that they can figure out how to keep these beauties safe.

This Black Bear Lunch Platter made by Sue Tirrell was a gift for Thanksgiving.
The rectangle plates were made by me in between under grad and grad school.


Ron said...

Wonderful to see all those handmade pots in use.

Naomi Cleary said...

and you know breakfast tastes so much better when eaten from dishes.

YoCoProshop said...

OOOh what a nice Sue Tirrell plate!