Monday, December 28, 2009

Handmade Breakfast with the Family.



For Christmas I got  my family a new Cuisinart coffee maker that grinds the beans and all that jazz. They had an awful one that burned the coffee every time. I also thought they needed some dishes not made by Ikea or me. Mom got the Jen Allen mug, Jake got the Charlie Teft Rabbit, Dad got the woodsy Matt Hylek  I drank from the Maria Dondero that I bought during her TCS show a few months back. My family is really good at breaking dishes. I am hoping that they can figure out how to keep these beauties safe.



This Black Bear Lunch Platter made by Sue Tirrell was a gift for Thanksgiving.
The rectangle plates were made by me in between under grad and grad school.

3 comments:

Ron said...

Wonderful to see all those handmade pots in use.

Naomi Cleary said...

and you know breakfast tastes so much better when eaten from dishes.

YoCoProshop said...

OOOh what a nice Sue Tirrell plate!