Monday, December 20, 2010

Visit: Rain and Pauls House

While in Kansas City, my good friends Rain Harris and Paul Donnelly invited us over for dinner. They have a great apartment stuffed with amazing things the two have collected over the years. I snapped a few shots and they were nice enough to let me share images of the evening and their lovely home.
This is one of my favorite things in their house. It is crammed with amazing pots .
This mug was a new addition to their collection and i love it. I forget the makers name but i am going to have to get one for myself! also a lovely Ingrid Bathe bowl (I have one of these already, my go-to ice cream dish)
There are always really good cocktails to be had in the Donnelly/Harris household. Lots of these were picked up while the pair were still in Philly.
Before Paul moved to Alfred and Rain to Columbus, the couple had a very Victorian apartment. This included the heaviest couch in the world. Apparently Alfred and Kansas City are both meccas for danish modern furniture, hence the and really good look.










My favorite Crystal Boger ever.
Rain, Paul and Meredith Host

Tom Binger getting to know Olive, Merediths french bulldog. It was a lovely evening and I miss these pals very much.

No comments: